Monday, October 28, 2013

Messages

Guys, yesterday I left my phone @ school. I think it happen at 3 or 4 o'clock. It was an iPhone 9, this pic is the login image. If any1 see it, plis give it to the Jessica.

Is any1 going to the party tmw, at 7? My parents don't want to bring me so I need a ride to it, but it looks like no1 I know is going to it! Please, answer with ur phone number, so we can decide when and where I meet u.

Hey! Good news! I'm going to marry with Catarina 25 of january, the solemnity will be in the Church of Nowhere. The party will be giant, we'll do it @ the club Bluc, so we will invite 1000 persons for this. But neither ever1 will be invited to the ceremony, srry.

A big thanks to every1 who went to see my team in the tournament and celebrated our vitory with us! Today we will do a party at my house and every1 who went is already invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment