Saturday, September 21, 2013

Snake

Yesterday, I was trying to remember the years which I have spent in Santa Catarina when I remembered one day in my great grandmother's house.
I, my cousins, uncles and my parents went there I don't remember why, neither my age then.
It was a very little house, in the middle of a ranch. The walls were made of a very old wood, with a lot of holes and pots made of clay against the walls. The house was in the side of a landroad, on the other side of the road was a forest.
While my parents and great grandparents were talking they said to us to go play outside. So we decided to walk by there, following the road. After sometime my cousin saw something beside the road. We walked there and then we saw it.
There was a giant snake. It was huge, completely green, masked with the undergrowth.
When it saw us it tried to attack my cousin, but he jumped away and fell on the ground. We all started screaming and running, then my parents and uncles come and killed the snake.
None of us got injured, but I will never forget that day.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Gabriel,
    You gave a good description of the place, the people, and the scary episode. Please just correct the mistakes I pointed out and edit the post. Just use a picture to illustrate it.
    See you in class

    ReplyDelete