Sunday, March 17, 2013

RedactionCTJ1


Cell phones are very useful, since them creation he communication, for long and tiny distances, are easier and faster by messages and also calls.
Cell phones have a lot of good features. First of all, cell phones can call to another phones anywhere, also can send messages and make conferences. Second, since them exist, cell phones becomes smaller and faster, what allow to execute some special programms like games and internet browsers.
Of course cell phones also have a bad side. The first problem is the distraction them create, cell phones have a lot of applications which are very distractives and takes our attention. Second, the best cell phones are to much expensive.
Cell phones are really useful, but them must be used carefuly and don't must be used just for games.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Natanie! Well, I agree with you that the biggest disadvantages of cell phones is taht they are rather expensive. I still don't have an IpHone or and Android, as it costs a lot of money. But, I hope the price will soon come down and I will be able to buy one. For now, I need to stick with my LG - touch screen mobile phone, that I mostly use for only texting, calling, taking photos! This is god enough for me! Marijana, english teacher from Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I think that nowadays mobile phones are used too much for games, but they can do much more.

    ReplyDelete