Saturday, May 25, 2013


"I live in a big city and the traffic makes me got late to work every day. What could I do to get in work earlier?"






Well, it's a very good question and I am shure a lot of people have this problem too.
 The first option is use transports like subway, doing that you will get earlier in your job, avoid the traffic and also won't make the traffic worse.








Another good option and also more healtly is use a bike to go to your job, you will be more health and will get earlier.

The last one is not so good: You can move to somewhere near to your work,  so you will can get earlier to work.







I think you should choice the 2nd option, it's the best because you will be more healtly and also help the environment. And more, if you do that, other persons can see and try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment